Demi brings us back to the original purpose of a restaurant: to restore. Our tasting experience seeks to ignite a sense of curiosity and comfort.
To remain safe and practice social distancing, our dining room capacity will not be fully reserved during your experience. We have adjusted the experience to eliminate multiple interactions with our staff while still creating a memorable meal.
THE WC WHITNEY MENU*
The WC Whitney Menu is our signature tasting experience prepared and served by Demi’s Chef team.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meat or fish can increase the risk of contracting a food-borne illness.
Choose to begin your evening with a bespoke cocktail or glass of bubbles.
DEMI WINE PAIRING
The Demi pairing highlights wines that express a strong sense of place, are made with integrity, and meaningfully complement Demi’s cuisine.
RESERVE WINE PAIRING
Grounded in the same philosophy as the Demi pairing, this series of wines focuses on selections that are especially rare and coveted.
A spirit-free selection of teas, infusions, juices, and shrubs prepared by our team to complement each course.
Reservations become available on the first of each month for the following month at 12 o’clock in the afternoon.
A RESIDENCY COCKTAIL EXPERIENCE WITH 3LECHE
The Residency Cocktail Experience will be exclusively offered every Thursday in June. Marco will work collaboratively with the Demi team to create and serve a cocktail-driven pairing and a non-alcoholic pairing for Demi’s menu experience.
Reservations will become available on May 1st at noon on Tock.
Service on Wednesday and Friday – Sunday nights during the month of June will not feature the residency cocktail pairings.
We are proud to replace tipping with a universal Hospitality Charge in support of our values of providing a living wage for all team members, creating a professionalized pay scale, and our commitment to operating a sustainable business. A 21% Hospitality Charge will be added to dinner checks in the dining room. Pursuant to Minnesota Statute §177.23, Subd. 9, this charge is not a gratuity for direct employee service.
Covid-19 Dining Precautions while Dining at Demi
We are committed to doing everything that we can to ensure our safety and yours, and we kindly ask that you do as well.
Prior to your visit:
- Please do not come to our restaurant if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 that you cannot attribute to another health condition? Symptoms include: Fever or feeling feverish, chills, a new cough, shortness of breath, a new sore throat, new muscle aches, new loss of smell or taste?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of it
While dining with us:
Please practice social distancing and mask wearing if moving around the space.
Our Commitment to you:
- Masks will be worn by all staff
- All team members are screened daily before working, including taking temperatures and completing a health questionnaire.
- We have increased hygiene and sanitization practices across the board.
- Team members will wash their hands every 30 minutes or more frequently when needed.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized every 30 minutes or more frequently when needed.
- Tables and seats are sanitized thoroughly between guest usage.
- We have adapted our dining experience to limit interactions
WE INVITE YOU TO EXPERIENCE DEMI
Request more information about a private booking